[Launchpad-users] Mixed source binary packages not allowed

Hi,
I've spent the last couple of evenings packaging up my game and tried uploading it to my ppa. It was rejected for the reason in the subject line. It was a pure python package but contained images and music files for the game. I guess I have to split it into two packages one for the code and one for the data. Can someone point me to some documentation for doing this?

Thanks,
Tom