[Launchpad-users] No news about package upload

Hello,

I successfully uploaded a source package yesterday on my brand new ppa (https://launchpad.net/~julien-malik/+archive/orfeotoolbox-stable)
dput told me everything went fine.

But I don't see any update on my page (https://launchpad.net/~julien-malik/+archive/orfeotoolbox-stable), as if I didn't do anything.

Is it normal ?
How much time should I wait before seeing some update ?
Maybe the package is in some validation step (i'm discovering Launchpad, don't know about all the process), or there was something wrong and it was rejected but I don't have a clue.
Can anyone give me some info ? How to get it built by the farm ?

Thanks,
Julien