Re: [Launchpad-users] An easy way to build for different series in PPA from the same sources?

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Julian Edwards
<julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thursday 02 December 2010 12:46:46 you wrote:
>> File mrpt_0.9.3svn2244.orig.tar.gz already exists in mrpt, but
>> uploaded version has different contents. See more information about
>> this error in https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors.
>
> You cannot upload the same file again with different contents.
>
> I'm not sure what you're doing that causes it to be re-generated, it might be
> a quirk of your package.

Hi Julian,

The point is, in the file "*.upload" report from my first upload
(dput), there is that orig.tar.gz, but it's NOT in my second upload
file (so, it's not upload twice, AFAIK)... that's why that error
message doesn't make sense to me...

JL