Re: [Launchpad-users] PPA uploads failing

On Friday 10 December 2010 07:08:37 Bilal Akhtar wrote:
> I have been uploading to my PPAs successfully since a long time, and
> today when I uploaded, this was the error I got.
>
> I am sure its a problem on the LP side itself. Anyone else over here
> facing the same problem? If it is confirmed then I'll file a bug.
>
> Bilal Akhtar.
>
> On 12/10/2010 10:01 AM, Launchpad PPA wrote:
> > Rejected:
> > Unhandled exception processing upload: 'NoneType' object has no attribute
> > 'md5'

Hi

There's already a bug for this, it's a regression from the last roll out.
It's tracked in https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/687662

It's caused by you referencing an expired orig file in your package, you need
to upload a new one.

Apologies for the hassle.