Re: [Launchpad-users] Unhandled exception processing upload: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'md5'

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Brian May
<brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Why was my upload rejected?
>
> The email said to contact launchpad-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> As far as I can tell my upload looks fine.
>
> Thanks

This is a bug in LP; the orig tarball you are referencing has been
garbage collected. A fix is pending, but doing a full upload (with
orig) should work fine.

-Rob