Re: [Launchpad-users] Publication for Ubuntu Community

Hello,

 Nice to see that you want to contribute to the community. Explanations and details on how to publish your project can be found here: https://help.launchpad.net/Code/QuickStart

With all due respect,

Jason Odoom
https://launchpad.net/~jasonodoom

Sent from Ubuntu.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:11 PM, vishrut_n_shah <vishrut_n_shah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am Vishrut Shah and my friend Hiral Jhaveri, are students of Nirma
University, Ahmedabad,India. We have made GUI Based GRUB Recovery System
specifically for All versions of Ubuntu.We used TinyCoreLinux 3.0 since
it is one of the smallest Linux distribution.

Now we want to publish this system on Ubuntu community.We want to know
how to contribute it to Ubuntu Community.

Can anybody please suggest the procedure for the same???

Thanks in Advance.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
vishrut_n_shah (https://launchpad.net/~vishrut-n-shah)