Re: [Launchpad-users] If you get "Failed to fetch" errors for PPAs ...

Finally can be this done automatic from Synaptic. ?

A small script can parse and check source.list(s) for every Synaptic /
Software Cener reload - this will eliminate a lot of troubles
especially for new users who think Ubuntu has bug / defects ;). Also
that script can eliminate duplicates silently.

Sorry I'm not a C, C++, Python programmer so we have to wait for a
people with a great heart ;).

Nemes Ioan Sorin