Re: [Launchpad-users] Updating bugs with the API

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, Robert Collins wrote:

i'm not sure quite whats wrong, but you are not even reaching the
appservers: that request is going via our squid cache and being
rejected there. You can try adding a coookie header (that may affect
the in-datacentre routing), or try using launchpadlib and getting it
to show what it sends, then do a comparison.

Adding a nonsense cookie header did get me to the actual app server and now things are working as they should. Thanks!

--
Matt Barringer, Software Engineer
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)