Re: [Launchpad-users] Updating bugs with the API

On 20 March 2011 08:24, Matt Barringer <mbarringer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, Robert Collins wrote:
>
>> i'm not sure quite whats wrong, but you are not even reaching the
>> appservers: that request is going via our squid cache and being
>> rejected there. You can try adding a coookie header (that may affect
>> the in-datacentre routing), or try using launchpadlib and getting it
>> to show what it sends, then do a comparison.
>
> Adding a nonsense cookie header did get me to the actual app server and now
> things are working as they should.  Thanks!

I don't see launchpadlib sending a bogus cookie header to get through
there, and it seems like it would be a bug if it did since cookies are
(no longer?) needed for authentication.

Could you please file a bug against Launchpad demonstrating what did
and did not work?

Thanks,
Martin