Re: Beta team: better bug subscriptions now enabled

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Jamu Kakar <jkakar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for sharing this, it's really exciting to see this kind of
> thing finally being put in place.  I've taken a brief look and I see
> the bits you describe here, but I'm wondering if there's a place I can
> go to create global settings without having to find individual bugs.

There's no single place that lists all your subscriptions, but you don't
have to find a bug to manage the notifications of a particular pillar.
Instead you can visit the pillar, click "Bugs" and follow the "Edit bug
mail" link.  Or just construct a URL like this: