Re: Rethinking bug lifecycles

Those examples I added were based on my real use, and on things people
have told me about their real uses.  If you want to add some yourself,
please do go ahead.  Or if you want to contribute some discussion
about examples that's not in the "as as .. I want to .. so that"
triplets, that's also fine (perhaps better on the list.)

I think discussion at the level of "we use Triaged to mean blah" may
be too bound up in the current system to be useful.  In fact getting
the balance between tweaking the current system and getting entirely
abstract is going to be hard in general...

Martin