Re: [Launchpad-dev] [Beta Testing] Asynchronous comment loading

On 4 October 2011 14:13, Martin Albisetti <argentina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yay!
> Also, it doesn't seem to work for me  :)
> I visited: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1
> And I get 80 comments loaded with the page, and when clicking on the
> link to see all comments, I get sent to /all
>
> Is there something I'm missing!

Turns out there's something *we* missed. Actually, two things: the
feature flag wasn't set for launchpad-beta-testers - now fixed - and
the bottom link on the page doesn't get JS-ified (I'm filing a bug
about this now). The link that _does_ get js-ified is the one in the
middle of the comments - search for "hidden" on the page and you
should find it easily enough.

Thanks for the feedback!

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D