[PPA molostoff-drupal] drupal6-thm-tarski_1.9-1_source.changes rejected

I have uploaded drupal6-thm-tarski package successfully at first, but then
removed this package (by "Delete packages" link
https://launchpad.net/~molostoff/+archive/drupal/+delete-packages) and then
tried to upload this package again (repackaged), and received this reject
message below, at this moment folder at
http://ppa.launchpad.net/molostoff/drupal/ubuntu/pool/main/d/drupal6-thm-
tarski/ is empty, so I can not follow "Apparently successful upload followed
by a rejection email" answer (step "download the pristine original tarball
from the location pointed in the rejection message" at
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors ) since this file does not
exist any more.

I suppose that the file still exist somewhere, but I dont know how to flush
and clean up removal, need help!

> Rejected:
> File drupal6-thm-tarski_1.9-1.debian.tar.gz already exists in molostoff ppa
> for drupal, but uploaded version has different contents. See more
> information about this error in
> https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors. Files specified in DSC
> are broken or missing, skipping package unpack verification.
>

> ===
>
> If you don't understand why your files were rejected please send an email
> to launchpad-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for help (requires membership).

Follow ups