Customizing the "Code" page of a project

Hi all!
  I've a handful of project that are developed upstream, in
code.google.com, and which I mirror to launchpad.

Is it possible to customize the "Code" page of a project (the page that
explains how to clone it and how to push your branches) to inform the
user that the code in launchpad is just a mirror, and development should
happen upstream?

It already happened once that someone cloned the project and made a
merge request in launchpad, and telling people who are proposing merge
requests "sorry, do it all again in code.google.com (using a different
DVCS)" is really the last thing I'd like to do. :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto

Follow ups