Upload rejected - PPA is disabled.

Hello, my PPA is this one:
https://launchpad.net/~bimsebasse/+archive/cinnamonextras

I have uploaded plenty packages previously without a hitch but since I
upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 everything gets rejected. This is the email
error message for an uploaded package:

"Rejected:
Launchpad failed to process the upload path
'~bimsebasse/cinnamon-extras/ubuntu':

Cinnamon extras is disabled."

Why is my PPA disabled and how can I enable it? If I click "Change
details" from my main page, "Accept and build packages uploaded to the
archive" is enabled, so it can't be there. I get no terminal error
messages during my own package building and dput uploading (I do what
I have always done which has always worked until now).

/Brian

Follow ups