Can't upload to my ppa

Hi all, I have two ppa's, one which should be deleted but is still
listed in my account, however the second one I repeatedly try to
upload a new project to, but it keeps getting rejected.

I am taking part in Ubuntu App Showdown so am eager to get this up and
working, I am not sure what information I might need to provide but
please do let me know and I shall sent it.

The reject email I receive contains the following:

Rejected:
Launchpad failed to process the upload path '~neilmunro/ppa/ubuntu':

x2 is disabled.

It is likely that you have a configuration problem with dput/dupload.
Please check the documentation at
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA#Uploading and update your
configuration.

Further error processing not possible because of a critical previous error.

x2 is NOT the PPA I wish to upload to, I believe there's a
configuration issue somewhere along the line and would appreciate any
help getting this working.

Thanks,
Neil

PS Sorry is this message duplicated I had reason to suspect it didn't
send the first time, if it did, please forgive me.

Follow ups