Re: Can't upload to my ppa

On 07/07/12 02:40, Neil Munro wrote:
> Hi all, I have two ppa's, one which should be deleted but is still
> listed in my account, however the second one I repeatedly try to
> upload a new project to, but it keeps getting rejected.
>
> I am taking part in Ubuntu App Showdown so am eager to get this up and
> working, I am not sure what information I might need to provide but
> please do let me know and I shall sent it.
>
> The reject email I receive contains the following:
>
> Rejected:
> Launchpad failed to process the upload path '~neilmunro/ppa/ubuntu':
>
> x2 is disabled.
>
> It is likely that you have a configuration problem with dput/dupload.
> Please check the documentation at
> https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA#Uploading and update your
> configuration.
>
> Further error processing not possible because of a critical previous error.
>
> x2 is NOT the PPA I wish to upload to, I believe there's a
> configuration issue somewhere along the line and would appreciate any
> help getting this working.

The only active PPA on your account is
https://launchpad.net/~neilmunro/+archive/libereedit, but you're trying
to upload to https://launchpad.net/~neilmunro/+archive/ppa. It looks
like you gave the wrong path to dput; you want
'dput ppa:neilmunro/libereedit PACKAGE_VERSION_source.changes', not
'dput ppa:neilmunro/ppa PACKAGE_VERSION_source.changes'.