Re: Disconnecting from git

On 10/06/2012 08:23 AM, Richard Gomes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've set my project to import sources from git onto bazaar. Job done.
> But it keeps re-importing regularly. How can I disconnect from Git?

The branch is an import. You cannot commit to it. I just suspended the
import, but I don't think that helps you since you cannot commit to the
branch.

I think you want to push up a fork and set that as the project branch.
  bzr branch lp:~frgomes/jquantlib/trunk trunk
  cd trunk
  bzr push lp:jquantlib

The last command will also link the project's focus of development to
trunk series to your branch. Anyone can then get a copy of tip using
  bzr branch lp:jquantlib trunk

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui