Re: Disconnecting from git

Hello Curtis,

Yeah... your instructions solved the trouble :)

Initially I though that I would first have to convert from git locally in my workstation and then push the code. Then I confirmed in the IRC channel what should happen. Everything is fine now.

Permit me contribute with an opinion.
I think that there's need of a quick tutorial covering migration from Github.

Thanks a lot :)

Richard Gomes
http://www.jquantlib.org/
mobile  : +44(77)9955-6813
email   : rgomes1997@xxxxxxxxxxx
twitter : frgomes
YM      : rgomes1997
gtalk   : rgomes1997
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/112330174310681457054
Skype: dial skype2ippi           then dial 889359040 when prompted.
GTalk: dial gtalk2ippi@xxxxxxxx  then dial 889359040 when prompted.
SIP  : dial rgomes@xxxxxxx
iNUM : +88(351)000-800-9804 http://www.inum.net/what-is-inum/voice-reach