Re: Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

When saying Trusty is the most *stable release* I took into consideration it is in alpha stage, so Trusty is the most stable of all releases in alpha stage.

On the other hand, the Ubuntu *Bug Week* has been quite unsuccessful. I thought in the worst scenario, because launching it so soon, whe will be at least four people participating; but we just where two. On the other hand, over a hundred bugs; so it wasn't that bad, *thanks* to Javier P.L. <https://launchpad.net/%7Echilicuil> for being so supportive.

Because of this, I want to ask people some *questions*; so next time we do better. Please tell me the following, although the possible answer doesn't seem relevant; so we can figure out what has being missed in the event:

 * *Why* you choose not to participate?
 * *What* will make you to participate in an event like this?

Thank you