Re: [Papercuts-ninja] Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella
<es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On the other hand, the Ubuntu Bug Week has been quite unsuccessful. I
> thought in the worst scenario, because launching it so soon, whe will be at
> least four people participating; but we just where two. [...]
>
> Why you choose not to participate?
> What will make you to participate in an event like this?

Well, for me it just coincided with a busy schedule… For the next time
we need to advertise this on Planet Ubuntu, there are some blogs that
pick up event news from there, that way there’ll be more
participation.