Re: Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

After reading all your comments, I think *the situation* that represents better what are you expecting for (correct me) is the following:

 * Making a *new event*.
 * Three *days*, from Friday 07-03 to Sunday 08-03.
 * *Naming* it "Ubuntu Bug Weekend".
 * Driven by *facts* not just promises.
 * Including a list of *papercuts* where it's possible to contribute
   without technical knowledge.
 * Making *video tutorials* about how to do individual tasks.
 * Properly *announcing* it following a schedule:
     o Two weeks in advance.
     o One week in advance.
     o Two days in advance.
     o Just when started.

I also feel like *substituting* these proposals:

 * Setting *measurable goals*, because the used *visual management* is
   the substitute for this. It is generally recognized that measurable
   goals are better accomplished, but I find that performance at goals
   implicitly set visually usually surpass those written in a document:
   they're more motivating, less driven by hurry and more by constant
   improvement, and more adjusted to reality itself and not just to
   guesses.
 * Mentioning the *IRC* channel in every announcement; because this
   mean of communication requires constant attention, while *email* can
   be looked both constantly or from time to time at your own choice.
   So instead mentioning the Quality team mailing list.

Where do you think they will be good *places**to announce* the event?

Regards ?