Re: Deleted package does not disappear from PPA...

On 20 February 2015 at 17:33, Gianfranco Costamagna
<costamagnagianfranco@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> you can't upload twice the same revision.
>
> Maybe you can append a +build1 to the revision, or change the ppa.
>
> Don't know...
>
> cheers,
>
> G.

Hey G,

Thanks for the info, I did not realized that it is not possible to
upload twice the same revision, even after deleting the packages from
the PPA. Very weird behavior...

I can not append anything to the revision, otherwise, it doesn't work,
a problem related to the ABI version appear and the packaging process
do not finishes.

I'll delete the entire PPA, and create a new one, using the same name,
to try again...

Cheers!
Thiago