Re: How can I log into my old user account which doesn't have an email?

William Grant <william.grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 18/03/15 15:52, Hong Xu wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have my old launchpad account, but I didn't associate the account with
>> an email account at that time. If I try to log in with the user name,
>> the login page prompts me that I must enter an email account. What
>> should I do? There was no data associate with my old account, but I
>> still want old account's user name back.
>
> It's never been possible to register or log into a Launchpad account
> without an email address. There's an account with the address you used
> to send this email, so that's probably the one you're looking for -- try
> requesting a password reset.

Strange, I tried all my email addresses but none of them is associated
with any account. I registered before Ubuntu One was there. Are you sure
email is required for registration at that time? What I
remembered was that email was not required.

Hong