Re: Git conversion

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 02:45:49PM +0200, Ariel Garcia wrote:
> Any rough estimate when will it be possible to set that Git branch as default
> source code for the project? (ie, "registered as the mainline branch for this
> release series")

That should be available by the end of this month, although you
shouldn't expect to see it in quite the place you prescribe above
because the model is a bit different for Git.  You've already set your
repository as the default for the project, and the change that will land
soon will let you set Git as the preferred VCS for the project so that
it will be presented more prominently and coherently on
https://code.launchpad.net/geneva.

At the moment we aren't intending to let you record the preferred branch
for a particular project *series*, although we might do that at some
point in the future.  That particular feature is a lot more important
with Bazaar where every branch is an entirely separate object in
Launchpad, rather than being a lightweight reference within a
repository.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]