How to simulate build system in localhost?

Hi,

After struggling to create/upload my tar to Launchpad, I have now made some
progress. How can I simulate Launchpad's build system in order to make a
build of my audio software? (this one : http://miam-player.org/ ).

Of course, I have access to build log output, but I'm pretty sure it will
be much easier for me if I can test everything on my computer instead of
doing lot of "analyze / commit / push / start build / fail" cycle.

For example, the first error I've got is "qmake not found", which is IMHO
quite simple to analyze... But I cannot predict what will be next errors,
because there will be further errors! (see
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/221997734/buildlog_ubuntu-vivid-amd64.miam-player_0.8.0~git20151022.443871d~vivid_BUILDING.txt.gz
)

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,