Re: (no subject)

[I'm afraid I don't speak or write Spanish, but a machine-translation of
your message seems pretty clear.  Hopefully you can do the same the
other way round.]

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 07:23:30AM +0200, Raúl Caro Pastorino wrote:
> No soy capaz de subir una prueba sencilla con un hola mundo, mientras en
> local funciona perfectamente.
> Entiendo que parece ser que subo código fuente junto a binario cuando no
> es cierto ni posible.
> Lo que devuelve es:
>
> Rejected:
> Source/binary (i.e. mixed) uploads are not allowed.

You did in fact upload both source and binary packages, and our logs
confirm it:

  2017-04-06 05:23:14 DEBUG   Verifying source file hello_0.1.1.tar.xz
  2017-04-06 05:23:14 DEBUG   Verifying binary hello_0.1.1_all.deb
  2017-04-06 05:23:14 DEBUG   Verifying timestamps in hello_0.1.1_all.deb

You must only upload a source package.  Note that any .deb counts as a
binary package, even if it doesn't contain compiled code.

> hello (0.1.1) raring; urgency=low

Furthermore, raring is no longer supported and Launchpad won't accept
PPA uploads for it.  You'll need to use a supported Ubuntu release here.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]