Package rejected for missing orig.tar.gz

I received the following error for a new ppa package that I am building:

--
Rejected:
Unable to find go-audit_1.0.0.orig.tar.gz in upload or distribution.

go-audit (1.0.0-2slack1) zesty; urgency=medium

  * Still trying to figure out debian packaging

--

I see that go-audit_1.0.0.orig.tar.gz is not included in my source.changes
file, I'm not sure how to fix that though. I used bzr builddeb -S to build

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-alan

Follow ups