Re: I can not figure why the source is not available if I have already source

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 05:16:55PM -0300, Gustavo Benedito Costa wrote:
>  * Build Log:
> https://launchpad.net/~gusbemacbe/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+build/14949067/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-xenial-amd64.suru-plus-pack_1.3.1-1_BUILDING.txt.gz

This looks like a simple bug in your packaging, probably due to having
based it on some other package.  Your package name is suru-plus-pack, so
the stuff in your debian/rules file that refers to faenza-icon-theme
obviously makes no sense.

You should be able to reproduce this locally with sbuild, or with just
about any other package building tool, since it can't possibly work as
it stands.  Just make sure to build from a clean unpacked copy of your
source package.

>  * Builder: https://launchpad.net/builders/lgw01-amd64-030
>  * Source: not available

This is always the case for PPAs, basically because the bit of Launchpad
that generates this email notification isn't quite smart enough to
produce a sensible URL here.  You don't need to worry about it.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]