Re: Install dirs errors resulting in "source not available"

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:28:45PM -0300, Gustavo Benedito Costa wrote:
> /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/debian/dirs: 1: /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/debian/dirs: Suru++: not found

Your problem is that debian/dirs is executable.  It shouldn't be.  (Nor,
for that matter, should any of the other files in your debian/
directory, except for debian/rules; and debian/files is a generated file
and you shouldn't commit it to revision control.)

> Maybe I think I should remove dirs because I have already install and
> rules. Right?

Yes, I think that debian/dirs is redundant and should be removed.

Furthermore, debhelper config files don't currently support file names
containing spaces.  You'll need to install these files by hand in
debian/rules rather than using dh_install.  In fact I see that you're
already doing so, so I think that debian/install is redundant and should
be removed too (not least because you've commented out dh_install in
debian/rules so it won't be doing anything anyway ...).

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]