Re: Providing sources for easy download

Colin Watson:

> We don't yet support automatic git archive downloads (that
> would be a good thing to file a bug about, perhaps), ->

I am sorry to break the threading, but, as I told you on
IRC, I don't have this message in my news- and e-mail client
because of a temporary problem with Gmane.  Are you sure I
can report missing functionality as a bug?

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/~launchpad-users

> -> but you can upload project release files manually:
> https://help.launchpad.net/Projects/FileDownloads

Is that how everybody maintains their release downloads?

--
Please, do not forward replies to my e-mail.

Follow ups