Re: Providing sources for easy download

Yes, but not there.  https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad

> > -> but you can upload project release files manually:
> > https://help.launchpad.net/Projects/FileDownloads
>
> Is that how everybody maintains their release downloads?

If they want them to be downloadable from Launchpad, then the choices
are either:

 * upload directly to Launchpad, as above
 * host them on some other site and have Launchpad import them
   automatically (see
   http://blog.launchpad.net/cool-new-stuff/automatically-import-files-to-launchpad-using-product-release-finder)

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]