Oops! when trying to log on to launchpad.net

Hi all,

When I try to log onto launchpad.net with my Ubuntu One account, I can
pass the username & password screen and get to a page "Personal Data
Request". "You are logging in to https://launchpad.net/";, "Launchpad has
requested some personal information, please choose what you would like
to share:" with two boxes marked, "Full name" and "Email address".

Then I press "Yes, log me in" and see this:
Oops!

Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad.

We’ve recorded what happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

(Error ID: OOPS-fd589f274c2f1bb28fed9ad2f44d77b0)

I hoped it would be fixed by itself at some point, but this has been
going on for at least multiple months now.

Does anybody have any idea what to do to solve this?

Best regards,
Julius

Follow ups