Re: Oops! when trying to log on to launchpad.net

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 10:06:18AM +0200, Julius Schwartzenberg wrote:
> When I try to log onto launchpad.net with my Ubuntu One account,
[...]
> (Error ID: OOPS-fd589f274c2f1bb28fed9ad2f44d77b0)
>
> I hoped it would be fixed by itself at some point, but this has been
> going on for at least multiple months now.

No, this was a problem with your account and was never going to fix
itself: it looks like you'd deleted and recreated your Ubuntu One
account at some point, which caused some confusion.

We've fixed your account now, so you should be able to log in again.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]