Re: [~libretime/ubuntu/libretime] silan_0.4.0-1ltppa1_source.changes (Rejected)

Hi,

On 2020/01/29 12:03, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 10:19 AM Kyle Robbertze <paddatrapper@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paddatrapper@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I am trying to upload a backport of silan 0.4.0 to the LibreTime
    PPA. It
    is rejected with the following message:

    Rejected:
    Mismatch in binaryfulness. (arch) False != (files) True

The first few hits I got via Search-Foo are all about unclean build environments.

Yeah, that is what I encountered too.

But somewhat further down I found https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1699763

At least in my usual flow after source build I have a _source.changes file that references a _source.buildinfo which only contains checksums of the dsc.
Does yours by any chance list more files with checksums?

It lists the amd64 buildinfo file. Running git-buildpackage with the following (as suggested in that bug) fixed the issue:

--git-pbuilder-opt="--debbuildopts='-sa --buildinfo-option=-O'"

Thanks!

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Kyle Robbertze