could Launchpad be used solely for bug tracking?

I am a user of Mathematica, which a well known commercial software, definitely not open source and not free.

Of course this software is not perfect and indeed as it is complex and constantly evolving, it has many bugs.

I have thought it could be interesting for the community of users (and possibly even the software editor with whom I have no link) to have a public catalog of curated bugs.

Is it technically feasible with Launchpad?

Does it break any rule of Launchpad?

I thought it was better to ask first before trying.  Thanks for advice.

--
Pierre ALBARÈDE

Follow ups