Re: how to solve a rejected upload to my PPA?

Hi Colin and thanks a lot for your help.

I managed to build my backport by using the .orig from Ubuntu, but I suspected that I made a mistake so I deleted my package (for no good reason). I realized that it was not a mistake, then all my attempts to re-upload the package failed...

I see that backport is still available here:
https://launchpad.net/~a-marc/+archive/ubuntu/backports/+build/20346437

How to reactivate it, to publish it again??

Marc