Re: lost .orig.tar.gz file

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 10:44:49PM +1100, David Bannon wrote:
>    (Top posting for speed) Thanks Colin, but the link you just sent me just
>    points to my PPA, the file does not show up there, probably because, as I
>    noted below, I deleted it from Launchpad.

If you filter for "Package name contains: tomboy-ng-qt5" and "Any
status", then click on the expander triangle next to "tomboy-ng-qt5 -
0.35-1", then you'll see a link to tomboy-ng-qt5_0.35.orig.tar.gz under
that.

Alternatively,
https://launchpad.net/~d-bannon/+archive/ubuntu/ppa-tomboy-ng/+files/tomboy-ng-qt5_0.35.orig.tar.gz
is a direct link.