Recipe in dependency wait

Hi all,
yesterday a daily recipe of mine failed to build on Bionic (on Jammy and Focal it succeeded) because the "qbs" dependency could not be found. But since the last successful Bionic build (which happened in June) I did not change the build depends of this project, so I'm a bit at a loss on what happened.

Comparing the two logs, I see that nowadays a "git-build-recipe" tool is used, whereas in June the commands issued were different:

Logs from June:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/610349603/buildlog_ubuntu-bionic-i386.mappero_1.8ubuntu0-0~202206291942+202206300146~ubuntu18.04.1_BUILDING.txt.gz

Logs from yesterday:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/635597022/buildlog.txt.gz

The "qbs" package should get installed from the "qbs-on-lts" PPA; I recently updated it there, I wonder if I could have made some mistake there? Though, I only built the package for xenial and then copied it over to bionic, focal, and jammy.

Ciao,
  Alberto

Follow ups