lazr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~barry/lazr.yourpkg/prepare into lp:lazr.yourpkg

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 21:27 +0000, Edwin Grubbs wrote:
> Review: Approve code
> merge-conditional
>
> Hi Barry,
>
> I'm happy with Gary's review. I just have one other item to point out. I get the following error when I run it, since it does the keyword substitution on the prepare.py file, and then it tells bzr to remove it from the branch, which it doesn't like:
>
> $ python2.5 ./prepare.py marko
> src/lazr/yourpkg => src/lazr/marko
> bzr: ERROR: Can't safely remove modified or unknown files:
> modified:
>   prepare.py*
> Use --keep to not delete them, or --force to delete them regardless.

Hey.  I got that too.  If we had checked out his branch, *or* committed
the branch before running it, we would not have gotten this error.  It's
just because we checked out the trunk and merged, but didn't commit.  In
normal use, this shouldn't be a problem.

Gary