lazr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~barry/lazr.yourpkg/prepare into lp:lazr.yourpkg

Review: Approve code
merge-conditional

Hi Barry,

I'm happy with Gary's review. I just have one other item to point out. I get the following error when I run it, since it does the keyword substitution on the prepare.py file, and then it tells bzr to remove it from the branch, which it doesn't like:

$ python2.5 ./prepare.py marko
src/lazr/yourpkg => src/lazr/marko
bzr: ERROR: Can't safely remove modified or unknown files:
modified:
  prepare.py*
Use --keep to not delete them, or --force to delete them regardless.

--
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~barry/lazr.yourpkg/prepare/+merge/2997
Your team LAZR Developers is subscribed to branch lp:lazr.yourpkg.