lazr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gary/lazr.yourpkg/trunk into lp:lazr.yourpkg

Review: Needs Fixing
Hi Gary,

I think the only thing I'm not crazy about is the tests.py file change.  I was envisioning a lazr package that might have lots of, and a mix of, tests, not just doctests.  In that case I do think you'd rather have a tests/ directory which would contain e.g. your unittests as well as your doctest infrastructure.  Also, tests.py mixed in with the "real" code looks jarring to me.

Everything else looks good though.

--
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gary/lazr.yourpkg/trunk/+merge/4477
Your team LAZR Developers is subscribed to branch lp:lazr.yourpkg.