lazr-users team mailing list archive

broken lazr-js tests and examples

When I updated lazr-js trunk (toolchain) today, both the tests and
some of the examples were broken because:
  1. src-js/lazrjs/yui/current/build became src-js/lazrjs/yui/
(removing two levels of directories)
  2. build/yui/current/build became build/ (removing three levels of
directories)

I'm not sure how this happened or whether I am missing some kind of
autogenerated sym link. Therefore, I am not going to try to land my
fix until tomorrow in case someone knows of a better way. You can see
the changes I made in the last comment on this merge proposal.

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~edwin-grubbs/lazr-js/activator-ie-fixes/+merge/14969

-Edwin

Follow ups