libappstore-devs team mailing list archive

libappstore and Ligh Software Center, little changes

Hi,

this is the first email here and I want to say welcome to all the new
members of this team.

I want to communicate you that I've recently done some little changes to
libappstore to get a better implementation to integrate it in Light
Software Center. I've also ported the fast app store to our lib putting it
in a branch (
https://code.launchpad.net/~mefrio-g/light-software-center/libappstore-port)
which should be reviewed by someone.

As I just proposed to Stephen some time ago, I do the same with the new
members, also because he said to ask it to all LSC dev members. My idea is
to put Ligh Software Center under libappstore-team group on Launchpad to
get a better control under its code also by me who don't stay in Lubuntu
dev team. I suggest to do it also because, according to Stephen, we thought
that Ligh Software Center should be a demo for libappstore, also because it
won't be a stand-alone project since Lubuntu team is making new Lubuntu
Software Center and I am doing AppCenter for elementary.

I am also working on packaging libappstore. If an autotool-master will set
up Ligh Software Center I'll do the same with it. It could be useful for
user testing and bug reporting.

Don't forget that you are all free to make the changes you want to
libappstore.

Best regards,
Mario

Follow ups