libcolumbus team mailing list archive

Re: Relicensing and roadmap

Thanks,

I joined the mailing list to ask about making a Python binding, but then I
saw that it was GPL, which doesn't help my use case. So it's good news that
it's now LGPL.

Has anyone considered a Python binding? Do you have a feel for how much
work it would take if I wanted to build one?

Best wishes,
Thomas

P.S. The mailing list appears to be just me for the moment, unless there
are hidden subscribers: