libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Wiki updates

Hello,

are we allowed to use the current libravatar's wiki for the new instance?
If yes, then there might be some updates to make :).

- https://wiki.libravatar.org/features/

I think we won't initially support mirroring from the list and I am also
not sure about Persona authentication and translations.

Also various links to a bug trackers etc. will need to be updated as well.

- https://wiki.libravatar.org/description/
The page mentions Gearman and also shows it in the figure but currently we
use python-pillow to do image manipulation

- https://wiki.libravatar.org/api/
This page could be kept as it is except a domain check tool
<https://www.libravatar.org/tools/check_domain> should be implemented.

- https://wiki.libravatar.org/libraries/
can be kept

- https://wiki.libravatar.org/running_your_own/
At least "Getting the code" and "Installation" should be updated

- https://wiki.libravatar.org/setup_instructions/
These are setup instruction and they will be completely different.

Francois, can we reuse those wiki pages or should we setup new ones? What
about the mailing list btw. Will it still be this one or should we make a
new one?

I might come with more questions like this :)

Thank you
clime

Follow ups