libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Wiki updates

On 2018-12-29 at 22:58:06, clime wrote:
> are we allowed to use the current libravatar's wiki for the new instance?

I think that's what it's for, yes :) dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the admin account
for the wiki.

All I would ask however is that the pages that are entirely obsolete (e.g.
server setup) be, if possible, marked as obsolete and unlinked from others
instead of deleted entirely. I have found myself referring to many of those
in the past for unrelated purposes.

> - https://wiki.libravatar.org/features/
>
> I think we won't initially support mirroring from the list and I am also
> not sure about Persona authentication and translations.

I just removed Persona from the wiki. Both support for it and the Mozilla
service itself are long gone.

> Francois, can we reuse those wiki pages or should we setup new ones? What
> about the mailing list btw. Will it still be this one or should we make a

I think it makes sense to reuse/repurpose both of these things unless (or
until) there is a better alternative.

Francois

--
https://fmarier.org/