libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

IRC meeting (2018-12-30)

Hello,

this time with a slight delay: we had our last meeting on the 30th of December
of last year. And here is the (short) summary:
* Clime collected the remaining issues that need to be finished before
  switching to the new implementation:
  https://git.linux-kernel.at/oliver/ivatar/issues?label_name%5B%5D=critical

Short log: https://wiki.libravatar.org/shutdown-coordination/?updated#index2h2
See the full log attached.

The next meeting will happen on the 13th of January at 19:00 UTC in the
#libravatar at freenode.

Cheers,
Lars
20:51 <sumpfralle> Did anything happen in the last weeks?
20:52 <nipos> Nope,I didn't do anything
20:52 <clime> I was trying to identify what is missing for launch
20:52 <sumpfralle> good!
20:53 <clime> issues marked as "criticial" on this list: https://git.linux-kernel.at/oliver/ivatar/issues  should describe what's missing
20:54 <clime> also we might think about updating wiki at some point but that can be after launch too i guess
20:54 <nipos> Oh,there's still much to do
20:55 <clime> ye
20:55 <clime> i don't think it is _that_ much but i will probably need ofalk's help
20:55 <clime> opened a few prs: https://git.linux-kernel.at/oliver/ivatar/merge_requests
20:56 <clime> or mrs :)
20:56 <sumpfralle> yes, it looks reasonable
20:56 <sumpfralle> indeed :)
20:57 <nipos> Maybe I can do the Wiki stuff some day but I'm very busy these days
20:57 <sumpfralle> My weeks: I missed my task of adding a bit of documentation for the retro avatars. I will do this soon.
20:58 <clime> cool!
20:58 <sumpfralle> What else could we discuss?
20:59 <clime> i don't have anything else atm
20:59 <nipos> Don't have any ideas,too
20:59 <sumpfralle> Same for me
21:00 <sumpfralle> Sounds like we are reaching the "just a few last things to be done" state.
21:00 <sumpfralle> That is good!
21:01 <clime> yup, hopefully it's like that and there are not some hiding quirks :)
21:01 <nipos> The few things look much to me but let's hope I'm wrong
21:01 <sumpfralle> just for clarification: "few" -> the issues marked as "critical"
21:02 <nipos> I know
21:02 <sumpfralle> OK - so let us finish this meeting and get back to hacking or end-of-the-year preparations!
21:03 <sumpfralle> Enjoy!
21:03 <nipos> Ok,happy new year!
21:03 <clime> ye, Happy New Year!