libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: libravatar.org domain ownership

Hi!

In principle I like the idea of shared ownership. If I look at Gandi, I see
.org costs € 18,24 (renew 18,79).
With Hetzner I get it for €12,90 (without VAT, but I have a VAT-ID).

So, shared ownership and higher costs, or less costs and on my bill? :-)

Oliver