libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Scheduling the migration

Based on the results from this survey:

  https://framadate.org/6M4LoPdqn3VNHoun

I'd like to suggest that we schedule the migration for 18 Feb.

The only other date that works for clime, ofalk and myself is 10 Feb and
that's probably a bit too tight. Doing it on the 18th also gives us one more
IRC meeting before we migrate, and one week to address any last-minute
items.

I believe that clime is going to draft a migration plan based on the
previous one (https://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/posts/server-migration-plan/),
but if we do this on the 18th (a public holiday in Canada) then I'll be able
to do the pre-work on the 17th while Europe is asleep and then you'll be
able to get everything ready and tested while I sleep so that we can flip
DNS when I wake up on the 18th.

What do you think?

Francois

--